This Alaska tour is a dream come true for value-minded travelers seeking to experience Alaska's breathtaking scenery and thrilling experiences. You'll start and end your tour in Anchorage with overnights also in Denali National Park and Valdez. In between destinations, you'll have the opportunity to witness scenery unlike anywhere else, with untamed wilderness and exciting wildlife sightings. A tour highlight is your cruise across the striking Prince William Sound. Witness the three-mile face of the Mears Glacier as you keep your eyes open for marine wildlife, such as otters, seals, and whales, all while you admire stunning glaciers. Another tour highlight is your journey to Talkeetna, a quaint town exemplifying small-town Alaska, from Anchorage aboard the Alaska Railroad. On this train trip, you'll travel through gorgeous wilderness and understand Alaska's allure. Two nights in Denali National Park gives you the opportunity to explore this amazing park, home to six million acres and North America's highest peak (20,310-foot Denali). Perhaps go for a hike or participate in an optional outing, such as a wilderness tour to seek out grizzly bear, moose, caribou, and more. But that's not all?on this Alaska vacation, you'll witness stunning views as you travel over the top of Thompson Pass, where you'll admire unforgettable scenery, and into Alaska's interior across the Denali Highway. The Denali Highway is a seldom-traveled road through true wilderness with frequent wildlife sightings. With magnificent scenery, opportunities to witness wildlife in the natural environment, and awe-inspiring experiences, this Alaska tour is a once-in-a-lifetime vacation!
Call (864) 225-5588 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15812103
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2021
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Anchorage||Arrive in Anchorage and make your way to your hotel. This afternoon, you are free to explore the 'Last Frontier' on your own.|
|Day 2||Denali National Park||This morning, board the world-famous Alaska Railroad for a memorable train journey to Talkeetna, the jumping-off point for climbers attempting to summit Denali Formerly known as Mount McKinley, Denali is the highest peak in North America at 20,310 feet. Enjoy strolling along the shops in downtown or take a walk to the river. Early this afternoon, journey to Denali National Park for a 2-night stay.|
|Day 3||Denali National Park||Denali National Park and Preserve, majestically dominates the park's six million acres. Enjoy a free day for independent activities; a hike along the many wilderness trails might be of interest. Also take advantage of several optional outings, including a wildlife tour to seek out grizzly bears, caribou, moose, and Dall sheep; a raft trip down the Nenana River; or a helicopter ride over the park. Your Tour Director will have plenty of suggestions.|
|Day 4||DENALI NATIONAL PARK-THOMPSON PASS-VALDEZ||Relish one last look at the outstanding scenery and wildlife of Denali, before traveling across the Denali Highway. This seldom-traveled road was the first road to allow access to Denali National Park-a true wilderness with frequent wildlife sightings and amazing views of the Alaska Range. Next, climb over the top of Thompson Pass, well-known for the annual snowfall in the winter months, the pass offers summer guests unforgettable views. End today's journey in the town of Valdez, nestled between the waterfront and mountains, giving it the nickname, Alaska's Little Switzerland.|
|Day 5||Anchorage||Board a boat and travel across magnificent Prince William Sound. Explore the 3-mile face of the mighty Meares Glacier and hear tales of the region as told by the Alaskan crew. Keep your eyes open and cameras ready for marine wildlife such as otters, seals, and whales while viewing spectacular glaciers. Return to Anchorage, Alaska's largest city.|
|Day 6||Anchorage||This morning, join a city sightseeing tour of Anchorage, with a visit to the Anchorage Museum, where you will see a quality display of artifacts of the native people of Alaska. The afternoon is free for independent exploring.|
|Day 7||Anchorage||Your vacation ends this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).